Powered By Blogger

Friday 10 April 2015

MY SISTER WEDDING..

This entry i want to talk about my sister wedding in past year..actually this is  second experiance in my family has wedding events in my house..that time was very happening day,because all my family members comes my home..so i just want share a picture in that day..so i hope u guy enjoy...


i be a bridesmaid that day..feel happy to my sister..this time the group family from her husband arrived in my house..so this time a bridal song start play.. 


see i join they photoshoot the pictures..feel over excited..haha 


this time outdoor photoshoot..join together with my sister friends..the sweet moments..this place at kulim Hi-tech a very popular among photographers for wedding  photoshoot 



hihi,,,see the sporting team including me...thanks to my sister friend joining us and take part in this photoshoot.. 


runn...runn... oohh..very tired..feel like loss 5 kg..haha..running brides team.. 



oopss..just like this picture..very nice picture.. 

i m here again be a bridesmaid..in her husband house.. 


aha..i love this picture because this is my family..just very sad because my late  father not here ...but still alhamdullilah because my mother be a good mother and father at same time,,,i love you my mom..n love you my family..my family is a gift from Allah s.w.t..they always there for me...

yeeye..this also my big family..we are happy family...
so..i think that enough for this time..tq for reading my entry..i hope u guy also shared your experiance..see u next time,,,hollaaaaa...bye bye


1 comment:

  1. Good n nice ur blogsport very interesting ur colouring . contnue ur p4mance dvelop ur blogspot i gve u 5star

    ReplyDelete