Powered By Blogger

Saturday 9 May 2015

Travelling Street Arts ,Penang

 STREET ART, PENANG.

Assalamualaikum, hey we meet again in this entry, today i will share with you about street art in Penang. This is really amazing arts in the old buildings. I was went there with my friends to look this arts. But really sad because with have no time to see all this arts. But next time I will go again to this place and want to cycling the bicycle. I also want to tell you please wear the suitable shoes and don t forget to apply the sunblock cream..hihi




In the last few years since 2012, Penang Street Art has become a very popular tourist attraction in the old part of the city, so much so that you will often find crowds of people waiting to have their photo taken in front of the paintings.

There are a number of official street arts in Georgetown, painted by a young Lithuanian artist named Ernest Zacharevic.

There are many amazing arts that I have never seen before. This is very good idea who are create this arts. Why I say that? This is because it will help increases the number of visitor.



A very beautiful arts..


  

Broom..broom..why you just look at me..?



Please be nice with me..


with my friends


My old friends..miss you all dear..

1 comment:

  1. hi sis..your blog so interesting.. i likeeeee it... continue you writing sis..!!!

    ReplyDelete